Host a Fellow
- Are you interested in hosting African ChangeMakers Fellows in your business, institution or organization?
- Are you interested in mentoring a group of African ChangeMakers Fellows for one month?
- Are you interested in supporting and connecting with African ChangeMakers Fellows in your city/state/country?
- Are you interested in sponsoring networking events/ business projects between African ChangeMakers Fellows and Host Organization?
African ChangeMakers Fellowship program is through highly selective application process, based on skills and expertise, leadership potential, relevant education desire to learn, make change and international and local experience.
African ChangeMakers Fellows are early/mid-career professionals from diverse background and positions, including business operations, marketing, research and analysis, program management, product development, monitoring & evaluation, leveraging technology, project management, SDGs, business development, data, leadership development, process improvement, design-thinking, African Union Agenda2063, civic engagement, grassroots advocacy and digital campaigning.
African ChangeMakers Fellows are the next generation of business and sustainability young leaders committed to enterprise advancement. African ChangeMakers Team pair exceptional Fellows from across Africa with host organization (companies, public institutions, non-governmental organization, colleges etc.) in Africa and around the world. We help organization recruit up-and-coming leaders, through a competitive process, with organizations that provide substantive work and active supervision of Fellow.
We focus on building the capacity of individuals and organizations by creating multidisciplinary, multinational, and multicultural sustainability professionals.
We have 1,000 plus Fellows and the numbers keep increasing yearly as we welcome new Fellow cohort members into the fellowship program helping to streamline your recruitment and hiring efforts. African ChangeMakers Fellows are from 54 African countries and some are based in Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Australia with diverse educational background, expertise, work experience and exposure across the globe.
African ChangeMakers Fellows has what it takes to bring about transformational change to your organization or business, they are problem-solver, goal-getters and top-notch team to have in your organization or institution. Hosting African ChangeMakers Fellows in your organization, conference or country is a cultural & educational exchange program to support the professional development and learning of emerging African leaders.
Why You Should Host a Fellow?
African ChangeMakers Fellows is a powerful ecosystem of cohort made of changemakers, game-changers, policy-makers, impact makers, agent of change movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation from Africa and around the world.
CONNECT, ENGAGE, NETWORK, COLLABORATE, IMPACT & TRANSFORM YOUR ENTERPRISE.
African ChangeMakers Fellows Countries.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Who are African ChangeMakers Fellows Host?
You have what it takes to host a Fellow in your organization or institution, contact us today to work with you. Small Businesses, Start-Ups, Large Cooperation, Community Organization, NGOs & Charity, College Institution, Accelerators & Incubators
Host Organization Role & Responsibility.
- Project specific or set of projects that leverage technology, project management, SDGs, business development, data, leadership development, process improvement, design-thinking, African Union Agenda2063, civic engagement, SDG 2030, grassroots advocacy, monitoring & evaluation, digital campaigning and much more to improve the delivery of your organization.
- An agreed Stipend for the Fellow and Administrative Fee to African ChangeMakers Fellowship program.
- A full-time or part-time work-schedule for Fellow to work.
- Provide on-site work space (desk, computer, phone) for the Fellow or monitored remote workspace for Fellows.
- Fellow Evaluation & Report
Different Fellow Placement with Host.
- One-month Fellow Placement.
- Three Month Fellow Placement.
- Six Month Fellow Placement.
- One Year Fellow Placement.
African ChangeMakers Fellows Timeline
- Host Organization Initiate a Project by filling out the Host application form.
- Fellowship Announced.
- Fellow Interviews & Selected.
- ACi Program staff match Fellow with a placement Host Project.
- Fellow Orientation.
- Fellow start Project.
- Fellow Report & Evaluation.
- Host Project Closure & Exit.
Interested in Hosting a Fellow?