African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program (#ACiFellowship) selects impressive African visionaries, changemakers, game-changers, impact-makers, agent of change, movers and shakers of enterprise and innovation between the ages of 25-40 years to train, develop their skills and empower them with globally accepted skills that cut across all industry sectors, making #ACFellows impact their community positively across Africa and beyond. We use digital online connectivity as e-learning tools to deliver education and skills development cross 54 African countries in civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, techpreneur, social enterprise, mentorship, SDG, African Union 2063 Agenda, African Union Youth Policy and much more. These committed changemakers have what it takes to transform businesses, tech space and communities’ social issues– we only make it more possible here.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African future leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network of changemakers. African ChangeMakers Fellowship is through a selection of application process; selected applicants are enrolled in a FREE intensive 5 weeks’ digital online connectivity course as e-learning to share, connect, collaborate and learn everything on developing their skills to start, launch and grow enterprise or innovation. #ACiFellowshipProgram
African Changemakers Fellowship Program Application for Cohort 4, 2019.
- The application opens November 1, 2019
- The application close December 20, 2019
- Selected Applicants Notification: August, 2020
- African Changemakers Fellowship Program Duration: September – October 2020.
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- OND, HND, Associate Degree, B.Sc and higher.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
Sponsorship & Partnership: African ChangeMakers welcome individuals, public and organizations to partner with us to sponsor the next African Changemakers Fellowship Program as well as other programs we organize for Africa youth women and girls development, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org