Business Writing: Request for Proposal (RFP).
Do you spent so much time designing an elegant website, doing an aggressive business marketing and networking to get clients, only to freeze-up, confuse or unclear about how to respond to client’s RFP or request for services. This seminar will teach you how to write a professional business proposal with confident while addressing your client specific needs.
As business professionals, you will be required to write a proposal in your career or business. For most first time business owner or professionals, you’re quick to buy a proposal software or template with the notion of filling in your business information. But don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong in buying a business proposal software or use ready-made template, but they’re till some aspect of every business proposal that you still need to do your own homework and answer those question.
- How to modify proposal template to meet my various specific needs.
- Developing proposal to enhance credibility with clients.
- How to effectively present business case, so that client can respond positively to proposal.
- Learn about the various writing styles?
- What should be included in business proposal e.g. references, statistic, chart and so on.
- Know how to confidently submit an RFP Document
- Know how to focus more on client request needs
- Present a professional RFP documents to potential clients.
Module 1: What is a Business Proposal?
Module 2: Difference Between Business Plan or Business Proposal
Module 3: Understanding the 80/20 rule in Proposal
Module 4: Different parts of a business Proposal
Module 5: Development of Business Proposal
Module 6: Proposal Presentation to Clients
Module 7: The 7 C’s of Business Proposal
Module 8: Why Business Proposal Sometimes Fails
- Duration 4 hours
- Day of week
- Skill level All levels
- Available Seats 50