African ChangeMakers Awards.
African ChangeMakers Awards (ACAwards) identifies and celebrate excellence, leadership, entrepreneurial ingenuity, technology and social innovations in individual, programs, team, group or organizations across Africa and beyond. Honoring dedicated life works, careers, impacting businesses, by recognizing incredible leadership and dedication to building a better community for Africa continent and beyond.
African ChangeMakers identifies people or organizations turning problems to solutions on a large scale, defender of humanity, peace & freedom and the planet protection. The African ChangeMakers Awards support projects of a philanthropic, educational, social or civic nature, and other deserving causes in Africa.
Awardees will be honored at an Award Reception during African Changemakers Leadership (ACLeads) Forum 2019.
African ChangeMakers Awards Categories
African Changemakers is using the SDGs program as the yardstick for most ACAwards for people or organizations to easily identify with an award category(s).
Awards Group A
- African ChangeMakers Rising Star Award – Emerging Leader 18 – 30 years – pursuing careers with portfolio or doing extraordinary things related to tech innovation, social innovation, design thinking, and changemaking.
- African ChangeMakers Courage Awards — Emerging Leader 18 – 30 years – that choose to make education a priority while facing life challenging events, such as homelessness, heartache, financial hardship, family turmoil, illness, substance abuse and physical disabilities.
Awards Group B
- African ChangeMakers Agricultural Award
- African ChangeMakers Health & Wellness Award
- African ChangeMakers Innovative Education Award – quality education, accessibility, affordability.
- African ChangeMakers Environmental & Climate Award -climate, water, land
- African ChangeMakers Industry & Infrastructure Award
- African ChangeMakers Humanity, Peace & Civil Rights Defender Award
- African ChangeMakers Women Advancement Award – reduce inequalities, domestic violence, education etc.
- African ChangeMakers Clean & Renewable Energy Award- reduce, reuse, recycle, consumption and production – Innovative & Digital Cities
- African ChangeMakers Partnership & Community Development Award – diaspora, friends of Africa, country for Africa, company for Africa
- African ChangeMakers Governance Leadership – Strong Institution & Policymakers Award- public figures for their significant contributions to the country and its communities
- African ChangeMakers Future of Work & Employment Award- workforce, employment
- African ChangeMakers Arts & Entertainment Award
- African ChangeMakers Tech & Innovation Award
- African ChangeMakers Diversity & Inclusiveness Award
Awards Group C
- African ChangeMakers Men/Women of the Year Awards
- African ChangeMakers Lifetime Leader Awards
Accepting Nominations for African ChangeMakers Awards 2019.
Submit Nomination COMING SOON! COMING SOON !! COMING SOON!!!
Nominate an individual or organization who exemplifies the idea of creating positive change.
African ChangeMakers Awards Sponsor/Partners/Media House.
- Calling on all African and International delegates, sponsors, partners, speakers, exhibitors, diaspora and friends of Africa for a unique opportunity to be part of African ChangeMakers Awards and African ChangeMakers Leadership Summit (ACLeads).
- Do you have a products, services or brand you want the whole Africa to know about, get a table at African ChangeMakers Leadership Summit (ACLeads) to showcase and share your brands and ideas to African ChangeMakers communities and innovators?
- We needs organizations and media house to partner with us in bringing to light great works of men and women across Africa and the globe. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect/Follow/Join African Changemakers social media channels below for all pre and post ACAwards for all updates, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or send your name and email to email@example.com